Job Title: S&D Application Engineer (CAD-CAM–Pre-Sales)
We are strengthening our application support activities for our South Asia & rest of Asia Pacific markets & invite suitably qualified high-energy individuals with training and/or demonstration capabilities to take this challenge.
You will be part of a team responsible for the hands-on aspects of pre- and post-sale application support.
The position requires a hands-on approach to learning our application software and taking on a creative dimension when the need arises.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- In pre-sale support, your role is to complement sales as part of the sales process. Quality of demonstrations in both the technique and content is vital. Your understanding of customers’ specific requirements and our solutions offering are important factors in helping customers decide on the most productive and effective solutions for their operations, with the objective of maximizing productivity.
- In post-sale support, your responsibilities include the installation & configuration of our application software, helping customers integrate the pre-press system in their existing workflow & providing telephone or on-site support to diagnose & resolve application issues. You will instruct systems operators & dealers on the usage of our software with the objective of enabling users to deliver consistent quality while eliminating costs and reducing time to market.
- Provide demonstrations for the EskoArtwork products, combining in-depth product know how with compelling sales arguments and user benefits
- Assist with demonstration tools for Sales Managers and other demonstrators like scripts, sample files, …
- Basic Onsite/class room training sessions for customers in India, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka related to sign &display and special applications
- Assist in training for demonstrators and Sales Managers
- Perform benchmarks
- Making sample kits for sales team and customers
- You are a CAD/CAM expert with 5 plus years of experience in commercial skills.
- You have in depth knowledge of the pre-production in the sign/display/packaging industries.
- You have a Diploma or degree in related disciplines (preferably graphic arts).
- You have a deep knowledge about EskoArtwork CAD and/or CAM products.
- You are fluent in a few South Asian languages.
- You have good knowledge in both Mac and Windows tools.
- You are willing to travel frequently within the region
- You must know the software – ArtiosCad & i-Cut suite of products. If not, then you must have the CAD background & hopefully, trainable.
- You must also handle the machine – Kongsberg tables & be familiar with different substrates of materials.
- You have digital finishing and wide format printing experience.
- You are good communicator, stress resistant, sales minded, proactive, you work towards results.
- The special qualities we look for are passion for packaging technology and the unique capability to transfer this passion into delivery of high-impact demonstrations and presentations for our end-users.
- Self-motivated with an innate drive for self-learning and ability to keep abreast of advancements in the packaging industry
- Customer driven with strong sense of empowerment
India – Bangalore