Your work will involve:
- Owning and completing tasks identified for IT network infrastructure at new offices and schools that are opened worldwide, as per the guidelines set by the Infrastructure team.
- Owning and completing tasks identified for preventive maintenance of Client’s offices and schools.
- Troubleshooting and resolving network issues at different Client’s offices/schools worldwide.
- Escalation point for end-user support issues from L1 support team.
- Technical leadership to the L1 support team.
- Performing tasks/projects related to IT Infrastructure and Support that are assigned by Global IT team.
- Ensuring information sharing and regular updates to Client’s management on critical as well as regular issues. This may include (but not limited to) updating the tasks lists, major fires document, tracking sheet for different projects. This needs to be ensured from the team too.
Minimum 3 years of experience working on IT and network support.
- Strong knowledge in TCP/IP, VLAN, Switching concepts
- Strong knowledge in troubleshooting network and connectivity related issues
- Basic knowledge in Routers and Firewall
- Basic knowledge in IPSEC Tunneling
- Basic knowledge about WIFI and controller configuration
- Basic knowledge about Active Directory and server roles
- Basic knowledge SQUID proxy
- Should have CCNA
- MCSE added qualification