Role : System Administrator
Title : Engineer III
Experience : 6 – 8 yrs
Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science or related discipline
The candidate should be able to manage Dev and QA environment, VM ware infrastructure, Oracle and EMC storage
Job description :
• System Administration experience on Linux, UNIX, AIX and Solaris
• User Account Management
• File system management on various volume managers ( vxvm, SVM, LVM )
• Disk mirroring & management using volume manager ( vxvm, SVM, LVM )
• Troubleshooting and monitoring performance issues on unix servers.
• NFS server management
• Patch and package management on Unix/Linux/AIX/Solaris servers.
• Data backup and restoration using OS backup tools.
• Experience working with hardware and software vendors
• Experience in Managing Maintenance of VMware vSphere cluster.
• Should have knowledge on SAN/NAS, EMC Storage like Clarion CX 300 CX 4 etc.
• Manage UNIX Service Delivery as per IDC Jira ticketing system
• Should have knowledge on networking like IPv4 and IPv6 , firewalls, iptables
Interested candidates can send the profile to firstname.lastname@example.org