Overall role Purpose
As a member of the Enterprisecontact centre services Support team you will be responsible for maintaining the smooth operation of all aspects of customers Information technology infrastructure (IT) and applications. Essentially a support role, the core activities include inbound calls for IT related issues, actioning emails, password resets, outbound calls, liaison with internal teams PCSS, network and 3rd party IT helpdesks for fault resolution. Candidate should have strong communication skills, good learner, MS-office knowledge and awareness of ITIL framework.
Specifically, this will include:
- SPOC for IT related issues, working to criticalSLA’s.
- Proactive monitoring of IT infrastructure
- Raising vendor fault tickets, managing the replacement and return of failed devices with hardware suppliers in accordance withSLA. Utilising escalations matrices where required.
- Ability to learn on the job with a view to IT processes.
You will be expected to work in shifts (including night shifts)
- Working to predefined SLAs & KPIs
- Maintaining accurate logs via ticketing systems
Working relationships and interfaces
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team and individual working skills
Technical competencies (Skills and Experience)
- Understanding of MS-Office
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- Any Graduate/Diploma with first class