Customer Technical Support
We are looking for people who are:
- Great problem solvers and can resolve complex, highly technical issues under time pressure.
- Creative and able to “think out-of-the-box”
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication. Person should be able to disseminate information in a clear and correct manner to both business and technical audiences
- Capable of handling multiple issues and tasks
- Clearly communicate with customers via telephone or email to ensure that you understand the issue and they understand the resolution.
- Work independently with our customers’ technical teams on post- sales technical issues. The investigation of technical issues may involve complex data analysis from Livestream’s distributed network and an in-depth examination of the interaction between Livestream and the customer’s origin infrastructure.
- Work closely with and manage issue-specific cross-functional teams composed of Engineering, Operations and Professional Services
- Define requirements and/or code tools in order to automate troubleshooting tasks.
- Develop methods and best practices for delivering outstanding service.
- Subject Matter Expert of multiple product/services and work with engineering to ensure that new Livestream services can be supported as part of the New Product Introduction (NPI) process.
- Define, coordinate, and prioritize customer feedback and ideas into engineering requirements for future enhancements to Livestream’s services.
- Should have set-up technical call center technical support team
- Should have managed voice based support for minimum of 2 years and non-voice for one year
- Should have managed technical support for Americas and Europe.