- Good understanding of the various hardware components that form the network such as servers, switches, Firewalls, cabling and routers.
- Extensive knowledge of- and hands-on experience with network switches.
- Minimum 5 years Hands on working experience in Routing and Switching
- Knowledge in routing protocols and experience in configuring and troubleshooting two routing protocols
- Working knowledge in Cisco, Juniper devices
- Ability to plan, design and implement enterprise networks individually
- CCNP certification is a must
- ITIL/ Prince 2 certification and working knowledge
- Ability to translate business requirements into system technical consequences.
- Ability to communicate at a business level regarding the potentials and limitations of the system.
- Good knowledge of the current versions of the Windows Server OS.
• Good organizational skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Business awareness.
• Quality awareness, with “first time right” approach.
• A willingness to learn about new developments.
Interested candidates can apply – firstname.lastname@example.org