Job Description for SR Lead – Software Development
- · The candidate should be a hands-on engineer with experience in designing and
developing J2EE based enterprise grade systems. Candidate should have experience
in contributing to full life-cycle of a software application such as requirement analysis,
design and development.
- · The candidate must have strong communication skills and should be comfortable
communicating with engineers with wide range of experience. Strong written, verbal and
presentation skills are required.
- · Actively involved in open source project will be plus.
- · 8-10 years of professional experience in architecting, designing & developing high
volume, highly available and reliable software systems using Java/J2EE based
- · Experience in building highly distributable systems using multi-thread technologies based on multi tier architecture.
- · Experience in developing web based portals using technologies like JSF, struts and JSP.
- · Strong knowledge of databases (preferably Oracle), with 5+ years professional experience developing SQL-based applications
- · Experience with web technologies like JSON/REST, SOAP.
- · Good working knowledge on technologies/frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, JTA
- · Hands-on recent working experience with J2EE architecture
- · Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle and must have experience in using code review tools, junit framework for test cases.
- · Must have a proficient knowledge of Software Design Patterns.
- · Excellent problem solving & analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution skills
- · Good working knowledge of developing applications on Unix/Linux platform
- · Ability to review project requirements & technical documents and provide input as required
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- · Ability to work independently and as part of a team following established guidelines
BE/ME/MS in Computer Science or related field