Job/Position Summary: Manage QA team resources. Manage and oversee all test cycles, including functional, system, performance, and installation testing. Drive QA team to meet project responsibilities. Work closely with all respective departments, specifically Program Management, to ensure that effective planning and execution of QA deliverables are met for each area of responsibility. Communicates team status and challenges on behalf of all members of respective QA team. Provide guidance and mentoring to team leads. Responsible for creating necessary business cases, employee requisitions, and budgets.
- Mentorand guide QA analysts in software testing best practices & tools, audit and ensure adherence to best practices, and assist team in hands-on testing efforts as required.
2. Ensure assigned QA resources are meeting project objectives.
3. Produce project metrics and status reports.
4. Perform functional line management and manage personnel issues for all QA team members.
5. Represent QA at project team meetings and departmental meetings.
6. Perform required performance review and define individual and departmental goals in accordance
with the MedQuist Performance Management Process (PMP).
7. Identify and implement on-going process and performance improvements.
This list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented with other duties as needed.