- Proven history in developing complex systems using the entire Microsoft .NET platform with excellent knowledge of Visual Studio Environment.
- Ability to translate business, functional and technical specifications into technical solution with a passion for passionate about UI design and usability challenges.
- Excellent communication skills used to interact with various business parties including internal development teams, IA team members, and product managers across multiple locations.
- Professional demeanor consistent with a fast-paced development and systems centric environment; excellent organizational skills.
- Good understanding of web standards, working with API tools.
- Should be a passionate about web and willing to learn new tools and technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years’ experience and/or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Experience with ASP.NET (C#), SQL Server, IIS would be a big benefit.
- Experience with interactive social media application development (Facebook pages/OpenGraph, Google Maps, Twitter API)
- Knowledge of .NET CMS like Umbraco, dotnetnuke, SiteCore or Drupal platform
Nice to Have:
- Some experience in WPF, SOAP and REST API would be helpful not required.
- Knowledge application development and implementing designs patterns for mobile platform (iPhone/Android) is a big plus.
- Some experience in Actionscript usage, Flash and flex development platform would be a big plus
Interested people can send the profile to email@example.com