Perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements. Maintain and modify programs.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications. Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate architecture, database, and programming technology.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Write and maintain programming documentation.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- 8. Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- 4 to 5 years of progressive Software development experience (Ruby on Rail) and a proven track record for good quality programming.
Hands on experience in
- Used Apache Solr (sunspot Solr)
- Deployment using Heroku platform
- TDD development using rspec or text mate
- Rails 2.1 framework
- Macintosh OS preferred (Ok if it is Windows)
- Github version control
- Amazon EC2 web service
- Rubymine editor
- Installation of the complete open source package
- Database connectivity / PostgreSQL
- Helpers in ROR
- global variables
- looping structures
- MVC architecture
- Rails – web application framework
- Testing functionalities like rspec and cucumber
Apart from this, if he/she has worked on PHP, Java Script, JQuery, Perl, Python will be an advantage.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills with strong ability to communicate within the project team.
- Eye for details, self-motivated and with problem solving skills
- Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders.
- Lead and guide the team .
Interested candidate can send their profile to email@example.com