Job Title: Software Sales Manager – South Asia
To boost software sales in South Asia across packaging supply chain (Brand Owners, Design Agencies, Pre-media Companies and Converters)
- Conducts overall sales activity to meet or exceed sales & margin targets.
- Starts up new customer relationships, develops customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans.
- Identifies revenue opportunities for ESKO software offerings.
- Designs customer-centric solutions and commercial proposals.
- Conducts appropriate marketing activities to capitalize on business opportunities. Thereafter follows up leads properly through a step-by-step process.
- Realizes sales & market development strategies for assigned products, solutions and services.
- At least 6 plus years of high level sales experience and success in selling enterprise solution software plus implementation services, preferable within brand owner environment.
- Proficiency in English and language of territory assigned.
- Highly developed Account Management skills.
- Basic Industry knowledge of packaging design and pre-production., experience in related domains is an asset.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in printing discipline
- Understanding of global & local brand Owners of various sectors, among them FMCG, Durable goods, Health and Beauty, Food etc.
- Highly developed team selling skills especially in software.
- Strength in problem solving, able to manage complex business subjects to conclude on solutions.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, to create commitment and trust.
- Enthusiasm and determination to succeed.
India – Bangalore / Mumbai
Interested candidates, please mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org