Your job will involve:
- Writing complex script for data manipulation and management report generation.
- Export/Import, Data conversion/Migration, Database object creations, Performance Tuning, analyze SQL code and debugging performance problems.
- Opportunity to involve in regular DBA activities.
- Must have database development experience as the main skill in MS SQL.
- Should have 2+ years of experience in Advanced T-SQL programming; analyze SQL code Strong analysis and customer service skills with sound problem solving, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- 2-4 yrs of experience in administrating and supporting MS SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008 infrastructures in large-scale environment in windows 2003/2008.
- Knowledge of scripting languages and technologies (Powershell, VBScript, WMI etc.), Experience with programming (ASP.NET, XML, HTML, C, C++) is a plus
- Working knowledge of Integration Service (SSIS), Reporting service (SSRS) in SQL Server 2005 / 2008.
- Good understanding of OS and Infrastructure / Network layer is value added.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and documentation skills.