Roles and Responsibilities:
The TA Manager is a leader of business consultants to XXX (on all levels) on talent acquisition, workforce planning and all aspects of Talent Management. A TA Manager mentors, trains and develops TA team members, HR, and BU Leaders in Talent Acquisition, Workforce Planning and Talent Management functions, processes and projects. As a business partner the TA Manager role encompasses strong business acumen and understanding of Encora business goals. First and foremost the TA Manager role demands leadership. TA Managers must demonstrate strong understanding of the candidate journey, compensation and benefits, market segmentation and marketing along with candidate development and discovery is required. Experience, delivery and the ability to train the trainers, as well as deliver trainings in various assessment methodologies and HR programs at all levels is essential. The employee in this role should also demonstrate an understanding of process improvement methodologies, and be able to apply and teach these principles in every day job functions.
The everyday function includes leading and the execution of a high quality, compliant recruiting process, including: sourcing, interviewing, assessment, selection and on-boarding. The TA Manager member will continually implement process improvements and develop surveys, training reports and metrics. This person will play a leadership role in evaluating and improving staffing business processes and systems. Partnering closely with Business Managers, HR colleagues, legal counsel, employees and hiring managers at all levels is required. The successful individual will work on special projects as determined by the leadership team.
The TA Leader will directly oversee the strategic development and execution of the following program areas;
• Direct Recruitment – all recruitment activities in the APAC , EMEA and Americas
• Brand Execution – Collaborate on brand development with Candidate Generation leader and execute programs designed to deliver an affinity for Encora
• Program Support – Support and execute on TA programs, HR programs, and Corporate programs as required for the successful achievement of business results, in the acquisition if world class talent
• Geo/Localized expertise on the globalization and messaging specific to localized growth
• Collaborate on Early Career Program delivery, execute on University brand and calendar initiatives
• Training (TA specific) – recruiters and other team members in various areas in support of TA goals and programs (including but not limited to sourcing, search, assessment, consultative process, recruitment, etc.)
• Team development and leadership of a distributed team, domiciled in remote locations
• Virtual recruitment strategies
• Workforce Planning – in collaboration with leaders, develop execution strategies against business plans that leverage the human capital with regard to performance, assessment and succession planning
• Partnerships within programs and projects as needed
• TA leadership team – Active leadership in TA decisions on a global basis, TA program roll outs and communication strategies for local and global business units.