Primary Skill Requirement
Core Experience: 6 – 8 yrs( ETL Lead), 8 to 10 years ( ETL Architect)
- ETL Design (Includes hands on experience with Source Data Analysis ,Source to Target Mapping, Design considerations, Data Flow, Process and Integration flow, Mapping Information, Estimates etc)
- Good working knowledge on SQL and PL/SQL.
- Good Understanding of Data Modeling Concepts, and hands on experience at least in one project in Requirement gathering/Analysis.
- Preferred knowledge on Data Model review and Gap Analysis from ETL perspective.
- Excellent understanding in Data warehousing concepts.
- Involved in Full life cycle of the DWH project.
- Creation of ETL mappings, knowledge on all transformations, incorporating complex Business rules in ETL etc.
- Unit testing, Performance Tuning, Workflow integration, scheduling and other Process Flow to move Code from one environment to another environment.
- Code Migration techniques.
- Involved in QA and UAT support.
- Basic understanding knowledge from reporting side.
- Capable of handling the projects and take ownership with minimal support from the team.
- Should have good knowledge in ETL Architecture.
Qualification & Experience
BE/Btech/ME/Mtech//MCA/ Any degree + 4 Yr