Role: WebMethods Consultants & above level
Experience- 5+ Yrs
CLIENT is seeking qualified candidates to architect, develop, and deliver technical solutions to solve our clients’ most pressing business process challenges. They should have experience working through all stages of the software development lifecycle. Exposure to a software development methodology, such as Agile/SCRUM is helpful, as is experience participating in JAD sessions and performing user requirements definitions.
Their consulting project activities will include everything from client identification through final invoicing on medium to long-term engagements requiring top-notch interpersonal and technical skills. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment.
They must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience interfacing with internal or external clients, as you’ll be expected to gain our clients’ confidence and maintain a professional relationship with all stakeholders. Presentation skills, organizational skills, and planning skills are a plus.
Essential Job Functions / Desired Skills:
- Lead and/or assist in analysis of complex business problems.
- Develop work plans for individual tasks; and work with minimal direction.
- Experience with webMethods Integration and webMethods products is must.
- Good Understanding of Business Process Management (BPM)
- Strong understanding of e-commerce and web integration principles, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), middleware, or other integration experience at the Enterprise level.
- Experience developing Web Services and an understanding of Service-oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Familiar with Portals and Portal Development
- Plan, prioritize, organize and implement related tasks based on individual recommendations under general direction.
- Create and implement successful and innovative solutions that run, manage and optimize clients’ key business processes while decreasing costs and inefficiencies.
- Gain and/or augment working knowledge of SAG/webMethods tools and techniques.
- Independently write, debug and test code from specifications using SAG/webMethods tools and other tools as appropriate.
- Provide direction for application development exercises of average complexity and team lead to other consultants at client site.
- Interact with company and client managers and perform cost/schedule monitoring.
- Estimate project costs, generate proposals, and invoice for services rendered. May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities.
- Prepare and develop appropriate systems documentation as required by client/project needs.
- Potentially serve as team lead (train, coach, and mentor) on projects and supervise multiple programmers assisting them with the programming and analysis functions.
- Identify additional product/services opportunities in customer organization.
Interested candidate can send their profile to firstname.lastname@example.org