The Project Manager-Human Resources will be responsible for managing the performance management process for Company and additional compensation initiatives.
The Project Manager-Human Resources will perform all or some of the following Job description:
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Identify business needs
- Determine and carry out necessary processes and practices
- Monitor progress and results
- Recognize and capitalize on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities
- Communicate information across division by developing, reviewing, and validating plan correspondence
- Conduct presentations
- Develop and present divisional training and delivery plans; and educate trainers to roll out the plan across the division
- Demonstrate up to date expertise in compensation and performance management project management and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
- Support and align efforts to meet customer needs; and build commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skill For Project Manager-Human Resources Job
- 2 years of experience managing projects
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years of Performance Management or Compensation experience
- Experience working on cross-functional teams
- Advanced Excel skills, especially with formulas, pivot tables, vlookups and graphs.
_ _ _
Interested people can reach me on 9880350750 / Mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
_ _ _