We are looking for a talented .NET software engineer with a broad range of skills in the .NET framework and Microsoft SQL database development. You will work closely with the Cultural Care IT Team on the development of both internal and customer-facing web applications.
The successful candidate:
– Is proficient in .NET development with a focus on clean, re-usable code.
– Is proficient in database design and development.
– Has excellent communication skills, especially in composing technical specifications.
– Has a true passion for excellence in his/her work, is highly organized, detailed-oriented, thorough, and follows through on commitments.
– Must be a team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication.
– At least 2 years work experience in .NET (2.0 framework and beyond)
– Solid understanding of information architecture, source control and SDLC
– Solid understanding of MS SQL and database integration, including SQL Reporting Services and T-SQL
– Good understanding of web services
– Knowledge of PHP or other open-source web technologies a plus
Interested candidates can send the profile to firstname.lastname@example.org