* Meet with internal customers to determine project requirements then build applications using the most appropriate technologies.
* Maintain and improve customized content management system for internal and external websites. This includes, but is not limited to, scripts for publishing content to production servers and templates that allow content owners to easily maintain their content.
* Support Marketing group on various web-based projects including, but not limited to, template updates, site redesigns, form processing scripts.
* Develop applications that help Marketing and Lead Generation groups work more efficiently, such as entering leads from external websites into Siebel OnDemand CRM
* Assist with content updates on internal and external web sites as necessary
* 3-5 years working in a Web Developer/Software Engineer position.
* Substantial experience with at least two of the following: Rsync, shell scripting, Python, AJAX, SOAP, XML.
* Familiarity with content management systems (Plone/Zope is a plus).
* Comfortable working from a Unix command line.
* Ability to troubleshoot issues and solve problems in a timely manner.
* Ability to handle multiple high priority projects at one time.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Willingness to have partial overlap with North America EST business hours.