Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Robust hands-on experience with the offshore delivery model, preferably must have worked for 3+ years at any services company; 5+ years of experience in the Testing space
- Handled team sizes of 50-100+ over multiple concurrent testing projects.
- Good balance of onsite (client facing)/offshore experience.
- Managed multiple end-to-end enterprise class testing programs starting with strategy/requirements through to deployment/maintenance.
- Sound understanding of the proposal/opportunity life cycle; Anchored multiple proposals/RFPs in a competitive scenario.
- Sound understanding of project commercials/financials; Must have executed both Fixed Price and Time & Materials engagements.
- Strong business communication and presentation skills.
- Good client relationship building skills – ability to evolve as a “trusted partner”
Good “consulting” skills – ability to work with diverse set of stakeholders to generate consensus and drive solutions
- Business acumen – ability to identify opportunities for growth (prospects as well as existing clients)
- Excellent team building skills – ability to hire and groom right talent into a well knit “practice”
Team player – ability to collaborate with sales/onsite delivery teams to deliver successfully to the end client
- Provide solutions/technology/product consulting, system deployment, and sales support in a delivery leadership role.
- Understand client specific requirements and create Solutions.
- Handle Client interactions independently
- Evaluate solution options and make recommendations to clients
- Prepare in-depth and high-level technology and product presentations, white papers and case studies for field distribution and presentation to clients
- Key contributor to customer RFI, RFP and RFQ responses
- Interact with CXO level and make presentations
- Review plans, architecture and strategies
- Lend a high-touch consultative approach to the selling process
- Contribute to business and technology vision and direction by influencing strategies and monitoring execution of major technology endeavors relating to the QA space
- Manage and supervise the delivery and be the first point of contact for any client escalation.
- Contribute in creation of go-to market strategy for the new solutions / offerings.
- Identify gaps in testing process and recommend short term and long term goals for client organization.
Education and Work Experience
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering;
– 10 to 15 years of experience in delivering complex Testing projects in a GDM environment
– Delivery Experience in Test Process Assessment, Creation of Test Strategy, Test Automation, Manual Testing,
– Hands on experience in various Testing tools like QTP, Rational Robo, Test Partner etc.
– Well versed with SDLC and other Quality processes.
– Experience in solution definition, effort estimation, proposal pricing, proposal preparation and client presentation
– Ability to engage with CXO level
– Strong business communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
– Should have done engagements relating to Test Automation strategy, Test process assessments
– Should have an App. dev background
Should have been involved in test tool evaluation, comparisons