Your work will involve:
- Monitor and manage tickets to ensure adherence to agreed service levels.
- Conduct quality checks to ensure service delivery quality and process improvement on a monthly basis.
- Reduction in the number of problems being escalated to 2nd level through improved skills and processes.
- Management and ownership of 1st level incident management, escalation and restoration of service.
- Ensure appropriate skills and manning levels are available on shift to ensure the provision of service 24×7.
- Consistently monitor team to proactively identify potential problems
- Support in process expansion, staffing and new hire training
- Take a lead role in developing and implementing best practices
- Increase effectiveness of staff and tools by recognizing opportunities for development and proactively creating new systems and structures
- Develop metrics to measure growth and performance of the department
- Ensuring information sharing and regular updates to EF management on critical as well as regular issues. This may include (but not limited to) updating the tasks lists, major fires document, tracking sheet for different projects. This needs to be ensured from the team too.
Minimum 4 years of experience working in
IT Support and Infrastructure Management
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical issues from both a management and service angle.
- Ability to create an excellent team climate to drive performance & standards to meet and exceed the operational metrics defined.
- Exhibits appropriate sense of urgency in managing responsibilities
- Good team management skills, problem solving skills, time management skills
- Ability to set priorities, plan and organize work
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure
- Ability to work independently and generate reports for the department
- Demonstrates the appropriate level of tact when dealing with difficult/stressful situations.
- Excellent customer service and support skills
- Experience with providing and receiving coaching and feedback
- Ability to encourage, motivate and provide recognition
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in IT Support/service desk interacting with remote customers. Should have worked leading a team for a minimum of a year.
- ITSM / ITIL practitioner level certifications or strong on-the-job experience. Bachelor degree.
- Experience with setting up Dell servers
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting CISCO networking devices
- Knowledge and experience on SCOM
- Experience in Active Directory, configuring group policies, WAN, VPN and wireless networking
- Experience working in a fast-paced, cross-cultural professional environment