The Senior .Net System Solution Architect will be a proactive, self-starter who can analyze data from many different realms and formulate a cohesive technical roadmap that will guide the development of our portfolio of services across Client.
You must have extensive experience in designing and building complex enterprise level software solutions using Microsoft .Net and SharePoint technologies. In addition, you must have experience integrating disparate software systems and estimating and proposing large scale computing solutions. You will be capable of assessing client requirements and developing an integrated (technical, business, and service) solution, while leading the development of cost estimates for the solution in the field.
– Master of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
– At least 10 years of experience in two or more areas of technology or application specialization including experience in architecting large solutions
– 5 to 10 years of experience in component-based solution development in Microsoft .NET
– 2 to 3 years of experience designing and developing custom SharePoint solutions
– Experience in conducting presentations to senior management
– Demonstrated expertise in technological area(s) through submission of content for internal or external publications
– Excellent internal and client-facing communications skills
– Strong understanding of object oriented concepts, design patterns, and architectural patterns
– Technical depth in a number of areas such as meta modeling, graphical modeling using UML, deployment technologies, data modeling, networking, security, enterprise application integration, object oriented analysis/design, iterative development and parametric modeling/estimating
– Architecture related certification (TOGAF, SEI, etc.)
– Experience with the Rational Unified Process
– Experience with Microsoft VSTS and Team Foundation Server
– Experience with Rational tools such as RSA, RequisitePro, ClearQuest, and ClearCase
– Developer and/or Architect certifications in Microsoft .NET