– 4+ years of networking experience on routing & switching and security.
– Successfully manages customer relationships
– Supports delivery of service program to medium-sized accounts.
– Performs analysis and diagnosis of medium complexity networking problems.
– Performs analysis of medium complexity network designs.
– Builds simulated networks in test labs to resolve medium complexity problems and compatibility issues.
– Conforms to service delivery of Advanced Services standards.
– Contributes to Virtual Teams.
– Provides ad hoc systems/product training.
1. Be CCIE certified
2. Knowledgeable in Routing and Switching (NOS and XR a plus)
3. Strong communicational skills to interact with the BUs and TAC representatives.
4. Be very proactive in creating and improving Intellectual Capital.
B.S. in Computer Science or other Engineering field. MS/MTech (plus)
CCIE Written or lab certified.