Experience : 4-6 yrs
Perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements. Maintain and modify programs.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications. Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate architecture, database, and programming technology.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Should be able to interpret Business Requirement & translate them into Technical Requirements
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Write and maintain programming documentation.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- 9. Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Software programming skills acquired at the Engineering / MCA level with strong arithmetic / analytical skills.
- Problem Definition & Surfacing them as they occur
- Well versed with standard terminologies.
- Re usable code following coding standards
- Compliance to the architecture & design
- Ability to handle & use the tool effectively
- Total Compliance & Self supervision, Compliance to mechanisms (Update progress)
- Understand & Translate
- Internal Customer orientation
- Team Player
Preferred Profile –
- 4 to 6 years of progressive Software development experience and a proven track record for good quality programming.
- Hands on experience in Asp.net, C#, SQL, Working Knowledge in Framework 3.0 and above,
- Strong in OOPS & Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent written/oral communication skills with strong ability to communicate within the project team.
- Eye for details, self-motivated and Communication Skills
Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders.
Interested candidates can send the profiles to email@example.com