As a Principal SQA engineer, you will be responsible for delivering world class cloud based Authentication products. Your responsibilities will include designing and developing testcases , testing the product, automating the test cases, guiding team on all testing activities along with interaction with product stake holder. You will be working closely with the rest of the engineering team in an agile environment in delivering high quality products.
• B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 8 to 12 years of experience in QA organization of product development company
• Hands on experience in one or more of the scripting languages (Python, Perl, Shell).
• Excellent understanding of Linux/Windows 32/64 bit server platforms
• Significant exposure in functional testing of products with RADIUS and LDAP protocols.
. Thorough understanding of authentication/authorization paradigms in identity management solutions.
. Reasonable knowledge of technologies in Web applications, services and SSO (eg., SAML)
• Good understanding of Oracle and/or other database products
• Good exposure to open source automation tools
. Self starter and strong aptitude.