Overall Role Purpose
To provide administrative and co-ordination based support to the operations team of India . To assist where possible his first line reports and the Operations team in India and to provide administrative assistant support to the Director –Operations , India.
1. Providing full administrative assistant support to Operations Director India.
2. Providing administration support for the Operations team staff.
3. Maintaining the following documentation:
- Holiday Spreadsheet
- Sickness Spreadsheet
- Overtime Spreadsheets
- Expenses Spreadsheets
- Performance Management Review documents (Straight Talking documentation)
- Contact details and Emergency contact details for the Team and relevant contacts
4. Managing the calendar of Director Operations
5. Organising meetings and production of documentation for those meetings.
6. Assisting in the recruitment process of new and replacement staff for the department. Completing HRFs and CRF.
7. Advising the necessary agencies that a new member of staff has arrived i.e. Facilities & Properties, Payroll.
8. Producing expense claims for the Director – Operations
9. Supporting Operations and IT initiatives across India and Asia and rolling out reports and communication towards the same.
Primary Skills Required
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Sense of humour
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to cope with flexible working as required
- Secretarial skills
- Administrative skills
- Computer knowledge –Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer
Education Level Required (e.g. Degree/certification) – Graduate.