Job position : Sr. Software engineer/Technical Lead
Education : B.E. / BTECH (Electronics / Electrical Engineering)
Experience : 4+ years of related experience
Location : Bangalore/Germany
Primary Skills :
- At least 4+ yrs of experience in embedded software development.
- Knowledge of TI OMAP architecture and interfacing with external devices is essential.
- Design and development of boot loader, low level drivers, file system and BSP is essential.
- Experience with Linux Operating Systems.
- Excellent in C/C++ programming.
- Experience with software design, systems programming, computer architecture and networking essentials is required.
- Experience in developing applications on TI OMAP architecture is desirable.
- Should be able to understand hardware design diagrams.
- Knowledge of JTAG is a plus.
- Experience in power management is a plus.
- Experience in V4L2 (Video for Linux 2) is a plus.
- Knowledge of embedded webserver is a plus.
- Experience in scalable and fault-tolerant systems is a plus.
- Experience with real-time embedded systems is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong reasoning, analytical and strategizing skills.
Description of position Responsibilities:
- Design and development of low level drivers over Linux OS and interfacing external devices
- Customization of boot loader.
- Design and development of a application framework.
- Development of a embedded webserver.
- Power management.
The candidate will be responsible for the full software lifecycle, including:
– Writing and maintaining software design documentation
– implementation of software
– participation in code review
– integration of software with services and platforms
– testability of software and interaction with quality assurance
– Frequent interactions with client and onsite visits