- Primarily responsible for monitoring, maintaining and managing the various backup strategies available in the environment.
- Adhering to the process and SLA while handling the cases.
- Practical experience on troubleshooting NAS backups and other backup tools.
- Must be able to manage SQL Server backups.
- Responsible for updating the customer periodically and updating the cases on the ticketing system.
- Documenting the issues came across and troubleshooting steps.
- Preparing reports on a timely basis.
- For this position it is a must to have the good knowledge of minimum two technologies from below list and the candidate should have interest to work on multiple technologies
- Strong written communication, presentation and strategic planning skills
- Basic knowledge with Client / Server architecture
- Basic knowledge with Networking and other infrastructure related projects.
- Attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot and fix problems in high pressure situation is a key requirement
Qualification and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
- 0-3 years of experience
- Basic knowledge of Systems
- Preferred certification on Windows OS
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office