With the introduction of smart devices such as iPad, Kindle, Nook etc. the market for E-books is undergoing tremendous growth. The product team at Impelsys is looking for an individual who can play a key role in the design and development of iPhone/iPad applications Lead, initiate, create and manage iPhone/iPad applications for some of the world’s top Brands. He should have a passion for creating next generation products and believe in giving best always.
Developing, designing and implementing enterprise mobile applications / products on iPhone or iPad or Blackberry or Android platform & Mac OS.
Will be independently working on challenging iPhone projects using the iPhone SDK 3.0 or above (4.0 preferred).
Strong background in Objective-C or C or C++ or Java.
Proficiency in ADS development, Cocoa, X-Code
Candidates with experience in game and interaction development using 3rd party libraries like Cocos 2D for iphone, Sparrow
Desired Candidate Profile :
• Experience in Objective C, IPhone SDK 4.0, XML and JSON Parsing, SOAP API.
• Knowledge in IPhone Maps, Push Notification, and Store kit programming.
• Should have the knowledge on the processes of submitting Apps to App Store.
• 2 + Yrs of experience in enterprise/mobile application development preferably with IPhone and IPad based application development experience
• Worked as a developer in delivering at least 2 IPhone/IPad based enterprise application development projects
• Should have strong knowledge/hands-on on IPhone/IPad based application architecture/designs/development
• Hands on SDLC with Strong project management and testing methodologies.
• OOAD and Design patterns.
• Self motivated, proactive, problem solving and interpersonal skills with.
• Experience using MS project tool. Experience with other mobile platforms: Android, BlackBerry.
Experience in game and animations development using UI Kit and also some of the 3rd party frameworks (Cocos 2D and Sparrow)
Experience : 2-5 Years