Title : SR Lead – Software Development
Role : Mobile application/web application developer,
Experience : 6 – 8 yrs
Qualification : BE/ME/MCA
Job description :
• This position is within the application and prototype development team and will be responsible for designing and developing rapid prototypes. This is a fast paced environment leveraging industry leading Java/J2EE/Mobile web/Native applications & technologies.
• The candidate should be a hands-on engineer with strong development skills and Create application prototypes with new features or entirely new applications on current and future mobile platforms.
• The candidate should have past experience in working in a fast paced environment adapting to changing requirements and developing working prototypes in aggressive schedules. The candidate must be able to work based on minimal product requirement specifications. Candidate should be able to come up with requirements based on customer interactions.
• The candidate must be able to develop mobile /web components/applications, good knowledge of existing tools and solutions. The candidate must have good communication skills and should be comfortable communicating with engineers with wide range of experience. Strong written, verbal and presentation skills are a must. Must be a self starter and able to performs all tasks with a nominal amount of supervision.
• Minimum 6 years of mobile app/mobile web app development experience .
• Develop and debug skills on Core Java, J2ME, Android platforms. iPhone, iPad , Blackberry and web application development using Java/J2EE/relevant platforms
• Support and enhance existing applications to ensure maturity in the markets for products on the iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Nokia and other emerging mobile platforms
• Familiar with Web 2.0 concepts
• Experience with Struts/Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JUnit, XML, Apache, Tomcat, mySQL, shell scripts , Oracle PL/SQL – Would be a plus
• Excellent problem analysis, design,troubleshooting, and resolution skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
• Hands-on recent working experience with J2EE architecture and Web Services/SOAP technologies would be a plus
• Must have experience working in Linux and Windows development environments.
• Great communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Self-starter with self initiative and direction
• Experience providing technical leadership for projects
• Certifications , DNS, Perl , PKI/SSL , – are a big plus