JOB DETAILS : Team/Tech Lead
To lead the requirement analysis, design, development and implementation of all projects running on his team with high quality and on time. Should give all the needed assistant for his team to be able to deliver
Roles & Responsibilities
- Project planning, execution and reporting including task and/or project delegation or assignment.
- Ensure Staff utilization by coordinating with the Manager in planning workload distribution and assignment and monitoring staff productivity and competency.
- Communication management with the Manager for project delivery including clarifications, issue resolution, and knowledge transfer.
- Scheduling, directing and guiding offshore resources
- Issue escalation and resolution as required with the Manager
- Supervisory role on day to day activities.
- Conduct training sessions or make arrangements to facilitate the knowledge transfer process and employees skills development for his/her staff.
- Ensure Knowledge transfer to offshore team is at its optimum.
- Should conduct peer code review
- Should be available on-call for any technical enquires from the team after office hours
7 to 9 years overall IT experience with at least 6 years minimum an hands-on experience on Pro*C & C/Oracle/Unix Shell Scripts and with at least 2 years Team leading experience.