The candidate will be responsible for industrial relations, contract labour management, statutory compliances, emplyee relations, handling trade union, greivance handling, manpower planning, performance management, training & development, OD interventions, Community Development & HRMS.
To support Head-HR&IR, Muri in planning and strategizing IR / HR activities for ensuring smooth operation of the plant and improving the manpower productivity.
1. INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS: Interaction with employees, meeting with union to improve industrial relations and to make improvement in productivity, strategic meeting with union and communication to them as per the organizational needs. Organizing and conducting meeting of various committees which includes workers and executives, handling day to day IR issues, negotiation with union, long term and short term settlement with union.
2. DISCIPLINE : Initiate disciplinary procedure as and when required.
3, GRIEVANCE HANDLING AND COUNSELLING : Handling grievances of employees on day to day basis, counseling of employees whenever required to improve discipline, industrial relation and productivity at workplace.
4. CONTRACT LABOUR MANAGEMENT : Handling the union of contract labour, engagement of contract labours, resolve issues relating to them.
5. STATUTORY COMPLIANCE / LEGAL : Ensure timely compliance under Factories Act, Payment of Wages Act, Employment Exchange Act, Minimum Wages Act, Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition Act) and for various Acts under Labour Laws.Coordinate with advocates to take up relevant cases in desired direction. Representing Company in Legal matters.
6. ADMINISTRATION AND LIASIONING : Interact with Local Administration and various Govt. authorities to handle situations arising out of law and order problems, industrial relations and land related issues.
7. TRAINING AND PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT : Identification of training and developmental needs of employees and organize the same with the help of external and internal sources and monitor the effectiveness of training.
8. WCM : Coordinate and facilitate implementation of WCM related activities with the help of all concerned departments.
9. WELFARE AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT : To look after welfare activities for employers. To identify the local villages and the developmental activities to be carried out in these areas as per the Company¿s policy.