Knowledge & Skills Required:
• 9+ years of overall experience and 5+ years of Project Management Experience managing Infrastructure Projects. Trained or certified PMP.
• Knowledge of various project management tools and practices across industries.
• Experience handling large IT projects.
• Experience handling migrations from one application to another application.
• Insights into Project financials.
• Experience driving projects with onshore/offshore resource mix.
• Very Good verbal and written communication skill. Ability to think and communicate clearly
• Ability to self-start multiple projects and lead them to completion.
• Capability to influence stakeholders
• Strong analytical and problem solving skill and reading comprehension skills.
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills with teammates at various management levels across the company
• Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize, and the ability to multi-task effectively.
• Flexible to work with a variety of dynamic project demands
• Flexible working schedule to work with US time zones
• Good reporting skills, e.g. graphical presentation, advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Project
• Able to effectively use Microsoft Project
• Excellent organizational, time management, writing and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently or in a team environment
Knowledge & Skills Desirable:
• Experience with cloud computing / technology
• Experience with virtual technology / Managing virtual workstations projects
• Experience with Desk side/Windows technology
• Ability to develop repeatable processes and ability to train to train others.
• Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills with creative ability , Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (charts, pivot tables, macros)