Your work will involve:
- Owning and completing tasks identified for IT infrastructure at new offices and schools that are opened worldwide, as per the guidelines set by the Infrastructure team.
- Owning and completing tasks identified for preventive maintenance of Client’s offices and schools.
- Troubleshooting and resolving IT issues at different Client’s offices/schools worldwide.
- Escalation point for end-user support issues from L1 support team.
- Technical leadership to the L1 support team.
- Performing tasks/projects related to IT Infrastructure and Support that are assigned by Global IT team.
- Ensuring information sharing and regular updates to Client’s management on critical as well as regular issues. This may include (but not limited to) updating the tasks lists, major fires document, tracking sheet for different projects. This needs to be ensured from the team too.
Minimum 3+ years of experience working on IT and Infrastructure support.
- Strong knowledge in Active Directory
- Strong knowledge in Server Roles
- Strong knowledge in Backup and Storage systems
- Strong knowledge in Quota (Windows and Netapp)
- Should have knowledge in VMware systems
- Basic knowledge in SQUID Proxy systems
- Basic knowledge in TCP/IP, VLAN and switching concepts
- Basic knowledge in troubleshooting connectivity related issues
- Should have MCSE / MCITP
- CCNA added qualification