- Support of IT infrastructure using Incident, Problem , change and Configuration Management
- Responsible for administering, monitoring, and maintaining Microsoft server Windows-2008 R2 AD and Exchange -2007
- Support all domains, including the root domain, will need experience with DNS, Group Policy, WINS, DHCP, FRS, LDAP, Domain Controllers, Active Directory disaster recovery, FSMO roles, Global Catalogs, Trusts, ADAM, AD Sites, AD Subnets, Kerberos, Schema updates, FRS as well as tools for monitoring and reporting on Active Directory usage, availability, problems and configuration.
- Maintain the VMware Enterprise Cluster and Virtual Servers (Windows & Linux) ensuring uptime and site responsiveness.
- Datacenter Management and communication on plan and unplanned outage
- Must handle problem tickets, assist other teammates in technical decision making, support current business applications and keep the environments available in a 24 x 7 x 365..
- Backup, Restore and DB maintenance.
- Responsible for AD redesign and Implementation.
- Work on continuous improvement and suggest the changes for betterment.
- Produce document through reverse engineering route.
- Work on the evaluation of new Technologies.
- Work on basic to advance storage management
For this position it is a must to have the good knowledge of minimum two technologies from below list and the candidate should have interest to work on multiple technologies
- Must have good understanding of Scripts and Power shell
- Should have attitude to own the issue till the closure
- Should have good experience with various DR scenarios of AD
- VMware Enterprise Server administration skills with hands on experience on both administration and backup of Virtual Machines.
- Has applied knowledge of SCOM, SCCM, Collaboration and Share point
- Knowledge on Capacity Management and ability to produce that
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on documentation including the ability to write technical documentation, installation and configuration guides.
- Demonstrated ability to fully document technical specifications and related project or systems level documentation.
Qualification and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
- 5-7 years’ experience on AD, Exchange-2003/2007,DNS,DHCP, Storage and Windows -2003/2008, VMware
- Preferred certification such as MCSE, VMware