Role : Server side application developer
Title : Lead – Software Development
Experience : 6 – 8 yrs
Qualification : BE / ME/ MCA
Job Summary :
Every day, the Internet enables countless opportunities in ways never before imaginable. And every day, XXXXXXX engineers enable the full potential of the Internet through our management of the indispensable infrastructure of .com and .net. We hire engineers with an exceptional ability to execute and who are
looking for a fast-paced product development environment where innovation is recognized and rewarded. Every day we solve the kind of complex problems that no one else in the world is facing. The world is counting on us and we deliver.
As a Lead Java/J2EE design & development engineer, you will be part of the Rapid Prototyping Team building innovative prototypes and products that add tremendous value to XXXXXX Businesses. In this role you will design & develop using n-tier architecture and deliver some of the cutting edge Web
applications/Mobile/Tablet optimized prototypes/products on the internet. You’ll leverage industry leading technologies and open source frameworks such as J2EE/Spring/SpringSocial/SpringMobile to iterate and build applications in a fast-paced environment. If creativity , persistence and solution-oriented thought process are your hallmarks , This is right opportunity for you.
The candidate should be a hands-on engineer with strong development skills and Create application prototypes with new features or entirely new applications on current and future web & mobile web platforms.
The candidate must be able to develop mobile /web components/applications, good knowledge of existing tools and solutions. The candidate must have good communication skills and should be comfortable communicating with engineers with wide range of experience. Strong written, verbal and presentation skills are a must. Must be a self starter and able to performs all tasks with minimal amount of supervision.
· Minimum 6 years of web application development experience .
· Develop and debug skills on Core Java, J2EE,Spring,Struts and other open source web
application development platforms
· Experience with Struts/Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JUnit, XML, Apache, Tomcat, mySQL, shell
scripts , Oracle PL/SQL
· Experience with REST API web service clients & servers
· Excellent problem analysis, design, troubleshooting, and resolution skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
· Hands-on recent working experience with J2EE architecture and Web Services technologies are
· Must have experience working in Linux and Windows development environments.
· Great communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
· Good planning and organizational skills
· Self-starter with self initiative and direction
· Experience providing technical leadership for projects
· Certifications , DNS, Perl , PKI/SSL , Hadoop/Distributed processing/Lucene – are a big plus
_ _ _
Interested people can mail the profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
_ _ _