Position : ‘Senior Lead – QA’ position atBangalore. (Individual contributor )
- · The QA – Engineer’s responsibility is to plan, coordinate, execute and supervise activities related
- · to the testing of products in the Network Intelligence Availability product family.
- · The person is expected to work effectively across functional teams, apply proven communication
- · skills, problem-solving skills and knowledge of best practices to guide the QA team on day to day
- · activities.
- · The successful candidate should be technically sound, hands-on person who is responsible for
- · quality deliverables from the team
- · Facilitate quality procedures within the project standards
- · Highly self-motivated, innovative, strong analytical skills and should be able to prioritize and execute tasks.
- · Should be able create test strategy, plan for contigency.
- · Should be able to lead the team technically and troubleshoot the problems.
Mandatory Requirements :
- · B.E / B.Tech in computer science or a related discipline.
- · Must have a good knowledge of software development methodologies.
- · Minimum of 7 – 9 years of experience in software industry preferably product based companies.
- · Good working knowledge of UNIX or Linux – we will be looking for command level expertise
- · Experience in testing both Web based applications and server side testing is required.
- · Good knowledge of one of the programming languages … shell / Java. – Understanding of Core Java concepts and OOPS.
- · Working knowledge on basic SQL queries. Database Fundamentals of Oracle,mysql
- · Experience in automated testing for webbased and webservice based testing (QTP,SOA Test, LoadRunner or any other automation tools) is definitely plus.
- · Mentoring the team and provide direction for identifying and resolving technical issues.
- · Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- · Past Development experience would be a significant added advantage and would be prefered.
- · Network security fundamentals and Vulnerablity Mangement
- · Good understanding of and practical experience with various Internet protocols.
- · Understanding of network security issues and has some basic understanding of various exploit method like buffer overflow, SQL injection, cross site scripting.
- · Ability to handle Project, past experience as Project lead would be highly desirable.