Role : ‘Lead – QA’ position at Bangalore. (Individual contributor role)
Job Description :
- · The QA – Engineer’s responsibility is to plan, coordinate, execute and supervise
activities related to the testing of products in the Naming product family.
- · The person is expected to work effectively across functional teams, apply proven
- · skills, problem-solving skills and knowledge of best practices to guide the QA team on
day to day activities.
- · The successful candidate should be technically sound, hands-on person who is
responsible for quality deliverables from the team
- · Facilitate quality procedures within the project standards
- · Highly self-motivated, strong analytical skills and should be able to prioritize and execute task
Mandatory Requirements :
- · B.E / B.Tech in computer science or a related discipline.
- · Must have a good knowledge of software development methodologies.
- · Minimum of 6 – 8 years of experience in software industry preferably product based companies.
- · Good working knowledge of UNIX or Linux – we will looking for command level expertise
- · Experience in testing both Web based applications and server side testing is required.
- · Good knowledge of one of the programming languages … perl / shell / C++/Java
- · Working knowledge on basic SQL queries.
- · Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- · Experience in automated testing (QTP, Win-Runner, LoadRunner or any other automation tools) is definitely plus.
- · Good understanding of and practical experience with various Internet protocols.
Understanding of network security issues and has some basic understanding of various exploit method like buffer overflow, SQL injection, cross site scripting.
- · Mentoring the team and provide direction for identifying and resolving technical issues.