Create and manage market development plans outlining marketing objectives, strategy, Business Plan and sales volume forecasts for software services sales (US & Europe currently).
Drive revenues in the designated geography (US, UK) and target segment.
Achieve the target for people placement & sales target for the geographies
Retain and develop overseas customer base
Identify and develop relationships with strategic partners
Work with Market research team for identification of new business opportunities
Work with Market research & technical team on marketing collaterals development
Keep current on competition, key customer requirements, market conditions and general business climate; participate in pertinent trade association and related activities
Evaluation of inquiries. Define & select suitable services, meeting overseas customers
Assess the risks, business impact (including financial) and technical resource impact of the solution alternatives as appropriate
Review Proposals / technical documents as appropriate
Discuss sales terms in consultation with Business Head, and close the deal
Management and follow-up of receivables
- MBA with about 5 to 10 years of experience
- At least 2-5 yrs of relevant exp in International selling US, UK .for offshore IT company is a must
- Record of consistently delivering on Quarterly Sales Targets
- Business development, market research, Excellent communication and relation management skills, Excellent negotiation and deal closing abilities
- Domain Knowledge on publishing preferable.
- Travel Requirements:
25% – 50% travel is required
Engineering Graduate with preferably a Masters in Business Management with specialization in Marketing/International Business
Reporting: Vice President & Business Unit Head (India)